School Year 2020 - 2021
Year 1 Kindergarten: Children born in 2016
Year 2 Kindergarten: Children born in 2015
(if not already in school)
B. Register your child for kindergarten with one of the following options:
C. Finalize registration by returning all signed documents to your school.
What to Bring on Registration Day:
1. Bring your child, meet your teacher, have a tour, register, learn about bussing and school/student resources!
2. Proof of Catholicity for parent/guardian and/or student, or other accepted faith document
3. Birth Certificate or proof of Canadian Citizenship or Residency Status (if appropriate)
4. Proof of Age document (Birth Certificate)
5. Proof of address residency. (e.g. utility or tax bill, lease/rental agreement, etc.) Note that a drivers licence is not considered proof of residency.
6. Emergency and other contact information
7. Medical information
The Ministry of Education requires that every student have a complete and up-to-date immunization record on file with the local Health Unit in order to attend school. Immunization collection instructions from the Health Unit are included in the registration package. Click here for more immunization information.